Saturday, June 24, 2006

Twelve Pieces of Evidence


Object by H.A.R.L., 2004
This object was conceived as a velvet-draped collection of paranoia-items relating to a specific woman. The desires she inspired caused me to collect the above "twelve pieces of evidence" into this box, which all in a unique way constitutes the aura, or poetic sense, of this woman - the recipient of my mad love.
The bottles contains (from top left to bottom right):
  1. Dog Shit
  2. Salt
  3. Chicken-bone in vinegar (the wish-bone)
  4. Curl of dog hair
  5. Gold powder
  6. Lace
  7. Dust
  8. Lock of Hair
  9. Fragrance Oil (Somali)
  10. Metal Stamps from India
  11. Soap Crystals
  12. Petal

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr H.A.R.L., I enjoyed your box it was very interesting to say the least. This woman has inspired you to collect dog shit and it makes me wonder why....I like your poetry as well.

6/25/2006 1:13 PM  
Blogger G.d'A-L. or HARL or Ori Sapel said...

the poetic hides in moonshine capsulated inside bites on legs on socks one out nobody on

see the truth of the death of god (s)
my box is inventive;
it becomes whatever you desired;
I saw you naked in game two, thus
the lefty left a joke=:

I can see where you lay your ears on my skin.

I can hear what you see with your skin as eye, that is the ear of mouth in the eye the function of self of
union of soul feeling
finding one self dying hearing
seeing in hearing the doomsday bells of vandering carcases my city lies corrupt. inside

I belie the gut sampling the raw crawfish wriggling in the distant membrane fire-glass being, money none one to many has

relied on the credit game

10/13/2007 9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Saturnine things, amongst elements, are Earth, and also Water: amongst humours, black choler that is moist, as well natural, as adventitious, adust choler is excepted."

10/21/2007 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home